Sunday, July 25, 2010

To be sexy, show less....

When we think about looking sexy do we instantly think of short short skirts, low decollates, and slits up to there?



Well that is not always the case, and many of us know that... I purchased this gorgeous Tadashi Dress and was unsure of it's sexy appeal, while I was certain that I loved it, but for reasons far far away from what the male population would consider sexy.... I loved the lines, the juicy color, the sophisticated knots... and I guess Gabrielle Union had the same reasons for choosing her dress, which was by designer Issa... just loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLA!
Gracias por tu comentario. Favor de incluir lo siguiente:
Nombre:
Edad:
Size de ropa:
Size de Zapatos
Color favorito:
Color de Pelo:
Color de ojos:
Estatura:

GRACIAS!