Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Boyfriend Jeans



I wore my Boyfriend cut jeans (Ann Taylor, US$88) to my weekend trip to The Dominican Republic... and that's it. NOTHING else, just my jeans and about five tops for two full days. I think it was a great choice because I was able to wear it with a sleeveless top for a very casual Sunday Morning menage, and looked really glammed up with a black top and high heel shoes. I did also have the option of undoing the cuff, but I chose not to.
I learned that it is best to choose a size smaller, the last thing you want is for them to REALLY look like they belonged to your boyfriend!
Here are a few options with the very versatile piece... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLA!
Gracias por tu comentario. Favor de incluir lo siguiente:
Nombre:
Edad:
Size de ropa:
Size de Zapatos
Color favorito:
Color de Pelo:
Color de ojos:
Estatura:

GRACIAS!